About Florence Oregon Construction
Professional Residential & Commercial Construction
Florence Oregon Construction is owned and operated by Greg Hicks, a division of Gregworks Construction. Florence Oregon Construction provides residential and commercial constrution throughout Florence and the surroudning cities of Deadwood, Dunes City, Lakeside, Mapleton, Reedsport, Swisshome, Waldport, Winchester Bay and Yachats. The company consists of skilled construction professionals who take a great deal of pride in their workmanship. We believe you will find this to be self-evident in the finished product. Greg brings with him a wealth of knowledge in the development of construction in Florence.
As a licensed general contractor and developer of residential and commercial property in Florence, Greg can fully review your property - providing insights on improvements to increase the market value of your home - enabling you to achieve the best price for your property. With 25 years of experience in general contracting, he has an extensive knowledge of home construction and design including current building and electrical codes. Projects contracted include major subdivison development in Florence such as Woahink Ridge Estates and Redwood Heights. From design and construction techniques - to zoning and development processes - Greg has a unique skillset that can benefit you as a client.
Greg Hicks is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. With a passion for construction in Florence, Greg Hicks continues to expand - developing high quality long term relationships. For Greg, construction is not just a job, it's a passion. Greg's passion for property assessment, analysis of market conditions as well as his extensive background in construction provide his clients with the highest level of service.
- The first step is to learn your construction requirements. At your direction, we will establish a a target budget and timeline. We will then develop a preliminary concept including floor plans, materials and site development.
- The next step is to review the concept plan and make any changes in product selection, size, color, style or any other aspect of the design and construction process. Of course, changes can be made at any time during construction. However, changes at a later time can require new floor plans, additional materials and new building permits - potentially increasing costs and a creating a delay in the completion of the construction project.
- Upon approval of the concept plan, we will prepare and apply for building permits. Construction is then scheduled and materials ordered.
- During the construction process, we will routinely keep you informed of site progress. You are encouraged to visit the site on a regular basis.
- At the completion of the construction project, we will perform a complete walkthrough and discuss any finishing details.
Greg Hicks is also a licensed real estate broker and owner of Florence Oregon Real Estate. Florence Oregon Real Estate is a full service real estate brokerage serving Florence, Deadwood, Dunes City, Lakeside, Mapleton, Reedsport, Swisshome, Waldport, Winchester Bay and Yachats. Greg brings with him a wealth of knowledge in the buying and selling of real estate in Florence.